• Our Blog

If the natural father of my child cannot pay maintenance for the child, can I claim maintenance from his parents?

You may claim maintenance from the paternal grandparents of your child in the event that the natural father of the child is unable to pay maintenance.

By |2018-08-14T23:30:45+00:00August 14th, 2018|